- 31 tribes in the gambling business in 2019
- 139 tribal gambling facilities in 2018*
- Second nationally in the total number of electronic games (74,410)*
- $4.9 billion in tribal gambling revenue in 2018†
- Third nationally in total casino gambling revenue
- $221.1 million in state lottery revenue in 2018
Funding for Education (2018)
- $121.7 million (tribal casinos)
- $959.7 million (Oklahoma lottery)
General Fund (2018)
- $16.6 million (tribal casinos)
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services‡
- $250,000 annually (tribal casinos)
- $750,000 annually (Oklahoma lottery)
*American Gaming Association. (2019). State of the states 2019: The AGA survey of the commercial casino industry, pp. 15, 101.
† Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Oklahoma Gaming Compliance Unit (2019). Annual report: Fiscal year 2018, p. 1–4.
‡ Funding supports problem gambling treatment, awareness, training, education, prevention, and helpline assistance.